Our online community is about doing as well as talking. About helping as well as having fun. At the same time you are helping to sustain and support the aims of Women for a Change.
Here we plan together, support each other, share information and relax together in The Quiet Room, building trust & understanding.
By joining the community, you are becoming part of a new grassroots movement for change. A movement to connect, support and empower women everywhere, helping to create a more balanced world.
Women for a Change is no ordinary organisation. Our priority is first and foremost to work together, from the heart as friends.
And as we do so we are creating
1) A global advice centre, sharing information and skills, so that women in need know who to turn to for help.
2) A dynamic, innovative, online womens magazine with heart.
with news, information and stories from women all over the world
3) We are developing a dynamic, cross-cultural global network of women’s groups, helping with access to microfinance and funding.
4) An international support network of professional advisors and consultants: legal, medical, business, finance and counselling.
5) Developing a directory of ethical womens businesses
6) Building an online shop of womens ethical businesses and services the proceeds of which will go to fun the work of the WFAC Foundation
So if you have time to spare and want to be involved in something really enjoyable and worthwhile.
We need designers, writers, artists, laywers, accountants - no matter what your skill or talent there is a place for you.
Take a look..........
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Ning Developer Docs to add comments!
Join Ning Developer Docs