A new iteration of the Ning Apps documentation has been uploaded, with the following items:
- Added section "What Ning Apps Can and Can Not Do"
- Further clarified the section "UserPrefs and EnumValues" -- UserPrefs are unavailable in the Profile or Canvas View.
- All Ning Apps titles should have a maximum length of 24 characters.
- Fixed a broken PNG file related to the subnavigation.
- Added a PSD file that designers can use to make screenshots appropriate for submission to the Ning App Directory
- Removed Weather Sharer, to be replaced with a different sample application in a later doc release.
To download a PDF of the newest version of the Ning Apps documentation, visit the documentation page