Manage your friends and access list of friends of another member on your Ning Network.
- author (screenname) [Read only]
- The screen name of the member who made the friend request
- friend (screenname) [Read/Write]
- The screen name of the member who received the friend request
- state (string) [Read/Write]
- The state of the relationship between the author and friend. Can be either pending, friend, or blocked.
Retrieve your list of friend or the friends of another member.
Optional Query Parameters:¶
- author (screenname)
- Retrieve the list of friends for a specific member
- state (string)
- Only return friends in a certain state. Can be either friend, friend_request, follower, pending, blocked_friend, blocked_follower
- fields (field)
- Comma-separated list of desired properties, this is only a hint to the server
- anchor (string)
- An opaque token encodes the page of results returned, used in conjunction with count to page through a result set
- count (int)
- Returns one friend by default and supports a maximum of 100. Also supports negative values down to -100 for retrieving friends before the anchor
Add another member as a friend. The state of the relationship will be pending until the member accepts the request.